Question:
i like a girl and i want to bring her to a dance but she likes somone else. how do i get her to like me?
haydentamming
2006-06-16 16:02:18 UTC
i like a girl and i want to bring her to a dance but she likes somone else. how do i get her to like me?
Thirteen answers:
judy_r8
2006-06-16 16:06:04 UTC
You can't force someone to like you. you just have to live with the fact that she doesn't want to date you. find someone else.
H11-1
2006-06-16 16:06:49 UTC
I am not sure. I don't know enough of the details. But what I did when I was young was just come out and let a person know how I feel. Yes, I got turned down from time to time in favor of another person. But you'll never know if she might like you if you don't try.

Good luck to you!
ilse72
2006-06-16 16:06:48 UTC
You can't make someone like you. It is chemistry and attraction. Also, if she likes someone else, she is not going to be interested right now. All you can do it hope that someday, when her current person of interest is out of the picture, she is interested in you. For now, just smile and be friendly when you see her. Good luck.
?
2016-12-08 14:51:10 UTC
the 1st reaction is incorrect. by no ability experience like the guy continually has to make the 1st pass. Be a good lady. I continually initiate out with something like "So who're you crushing on :)?" or "So who do you have your eye on :)?" including a grin provides it somewhat flirty recommendations-set. perhaps he will come out to you with that yet while he would not, he could desire to ask the question decrease back and you could tell him the way you experience. i'm hoping this permits :) better of success. <3
crazy_mexican_89
2006-06-16 16:08:17 UTC
listen to her when ur talking look her in the eyes dont think about what u want to do with her jus listen and be romantic sum girls like that and when ur with ur guy friends dont try to show of be and be cool act the same say i love u and stuff good luck,peace.
2006-06-21 08:47:03 UTC
If she doesn't like you then no offense there's nothing you can really do ....Because if you do anything to get her to like you then you probably got it from someone on here and then if you do it and then she likes you you two start talking but then eventually you will start to act like yourself and then she is going to realize that you have changed and I am betting she won't like it that you changed.
Pekkle
2006-06-16 16:06:02 UTC
Ask her first befoe the other person does
tykasia32
2006-06-16 16:15:08 UTC
r u a girl or boy
♥Maria♥
2006-06-16 16:05:23 UTC
Tell er
Goldfinger
2006-06-16 16:06:20 UTC
You don't get her to like you. You get rich and than she will like you.
daydreamer17_2003
2006-06-16 16:05:52 UTC
i think that you shoudl let her know you like her.. dotn try to MAKE her like you if she does she will respond
Gabe
2006-06-16 16:05:46 UTC
she will never know until you tell her
eyebtired
2006-06-16 16:05:13 UTC
go away. i'm sure she'll like you for that.