Question:
What are u doing this weekend?
Yousef J
2006-06-12 21:44:31 UTC
What are u doing this weekend?
Thirteen answers:
June Ward
2006-06-12 23:54:25 UTC
Work, unfortunately :(
nicole_252006
2006-06-13 09:16:52 UTC
We r going 2 Michigan 2 the Nascar Race!!! GO JR!
Merisa
2006-06-12 22:12:27 UTC
well, last weekend went on a Harley run and froze my buns off, this weekend I think we will take the motor home and go camping so the man can fish and i can sleep!.....or read, or take a walk, or eat a marshmellow..........oooohhhh that sounds good!
Taurus
2006-06-12 21:50:20 UTC
This weekend i am going to bring back my wife and daughter from my in-laws.
2006-06-19 11:11:26 UTC
well nothing but to keep answreing yahoo Q and watching Aks A Ninja on my comp at www.askaninja.com
eastontario2000
2006-06-14 22:43:20 UTC
Groundskeeping and bridge and dinner at a friend's party.
Kayla
2006-06-14 19:46:07 UTC
Planting flowerbeds and moving dirt.
Jacob2
2006-06-13 04:09:43 UTC
Working at my part time job.
It's MEEEE!!!!
2006-06-12 21:52:13 UTC
i am going to a party and then on Sunday i am going to the lake to swim
anonymous
2006-06-12 21:48:39 UTC
well im on summer vacation actually. but anyway on wednesday im going to california to visit my dad for two months. im sooooo excited! so what about you?
manlymanleather
2006-06-12 22:20:05 UTC
I AM GOING TO AN ART SHOW, AND GAY PRIDE IN BALTO.
Manis
2006-06-14 06:39:22 UTC
well i had a cool time with my friends ...
2006-06-14 21:17:04 UTC
im gunna get fukd up and die!!