Question:
Which one is the best restaurant in Ottawa?
madyloz
2006-03-27 19:23:30 UTC
Which one is the best restaurant in Ottawa?
Five answers:
skate
2006-03-31 15:00:16 UTC
For both atmosphere and food, I'd say The Old Mill on the Ottawa River Parkway. Another incredible restaurant is Dalmacia on Carling Ave.
Navy
2006-03-28 10:30:08 UTC
If Malaysian / Indonesian food is what you are looking for, Chahaya Malaysia is the best in Ottawa. Its in Gloucester at 1690 Montreal Road. I am including the location in Google maps and also from Ottawa Plus website.
Ian
2006-03-28 16:24:38 UTC
Al's Steak House in Bells Corners
sytkdmaster
2006-03-27 20:46:48 UTC
What type of food?? Indian?. Chinese, Thai etc. If Indian, then it is Light of India,- Bank and First. Thai is Royal Thai-in byward market, Chinese is Yangtze-Somerset St W.

Taste is subjective...no clear correct answer.But those are 3 excellent places to eat.
amoroushotmama
2006-03-27 19:25:16 UTC
which Ottawa? There are several