Question:
ottawa restaurants?
brenda2cote
2007-01-08 10:38:51 UTC
Chateaubriand for two. Does anyone know of a resturant in the Ottawa area, that features this on their menu.
Three answers:
The Unknown Chef
2007-01-08 11:33:29 UTC
Try Hy's Steakhouse and there are many more in downtown Ottawa, I was a chef for many years all acrossed Canada, be prepared to wait as it could be up to or over 16 oz of beef tenderloin, if your into medium well, it may take up to 30 minutes for it to be ready.

All so to find out whether it is fully garnished with the veg, potato's and come with bearnaise sauce, some places charge extra for some of the trimmings, and the price could at a better establishment be around $45-60.00.

A also find out if they carve it table side, it is something that is not as common as before, I worked in places were we did it and other dishes tables side like flambes and coffee's, it is a nice treat and best enjoyed at the table.
Roxy
2007-01-11 15:30:09 UTC
Parfyum

This is a great and trendy bistro specializing in modern French cuisine.

across the bridge in Hull... on 70 du portage street..
2007-01-09 20:16:13 UTC
Try Al's Steakhouse, they look pretty high-end and should have the Chateaubriand. Good luck!

http://ottawa.menupalace.com/establishments/alssteakhouse-27931.aspx