Question:
Please give suggestions for a nice restaurant for Valentine's day in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada?
hulkhogan1200
2007-01-27 20:54:29 UTC
downtown or outskirts.
Seven answers:
David K (The Real One!)
2007-01-30 01:39:09 UTC
I suggest BIstro 115 in the Byward Market. French cuisine, beautiful decor, can sit by a fireplace... (even if you disagree with my choice, check the link I have posted as a source and see what choices are available)
steph00steph
2007-01-31 20:34:00 UTC
I went to Hy's steakhouse restaurant 2 NYE in a row. I highly suggest it. Delicious food, extraordinary service. You will be very expressed. Check out their website: http://www.hyssteakhouse.com/index.html

mmmmm bon appetite!
P.A.M.
2007-01-30 11:29:16 UTC
Try the restaurants in Hull, much better than Ott. or if totally at a loss, try the cafeteria/dining room in Parliament, excellent food and atmosphere, but you have to put up with a lot of hot air.
Trac2100
2007-01-29 17:25:49 UTC
Hys steak house
big hammer
2007-01-29 02:14:09 UTC
McDonalds
flatcoat
2007-01-31 12:55:05 UTC
don't know if you have one there but East Side Mario's..great food, and atmosphere, or a Keg, or Montana's
2007-01-28 12:40:02 UTC
dateroya