Question:
Where is the best mexican food in ottawa?
Trac2100
2006-11-03 04:12:07 UTC
Don't say mexicalies...
Five answers:
love2travel
2006-11-05 16:52:17 UTC
Some people love this one - I've never tried it.

Pancho Villa Mexican Restaurant

8-361 Elgin Street

Ottawa, ON K2P 1M7, Canada

(613) 234-8872
snug_bug
2006-11-04 19:48:09 UTC
I am a fan of Lone Star (near the St-Laurent Mall). It's definitely more Tex than Mex, but the fajitas are excellent nonetheless. I haven't been to the one on Baseline, but I would imagine it would still be good.

If you are looking for something a little less chain food like, Blue Cactus in the Market, and the Southern Cross on Queen are also excellent choices.

Hope this helps :)
Master_of_my_own_domain
2006-11-03 04:21:00 UTC
Mexicalies, eh!
Anonymous
2006-11-04 11:57:28 UTC
Taco Bell must be there, but it's probably not the best, sorry...
JD
2006-11-03 15:33:52 UTC
loblaws