Question:
what does bmt stand for at subway restuarants?
cutelilhotblonde
2006-04-05 12:24:06 UTC
what does bmt stand for at subway restuarants?
Six answers:
sweet_scentsation2001
2006-04-05 12:44:44 UTC
I think it means Bacon, Meat and Tomato, but I am not positive. I always get a Turkey and Cheese Sub or their Meatball Sub. =-)

S.S.
honourbound
2006-04-06 20:14:54 UTC
Brooklyn-Manhattan Transfer

No, I'm not kidding. The guy named his sub after a subway station. It's in the training manual for people who work at subway.
snickersliscious
2006-04-12 05:10:36 UTC
Bacon,mayonaise and Tomatoes!!!
2006-04-06 00:27:46 UTC
Somebody asked me that in person. I told them jokingly "maybe it stands for big meaty taste."
Beautiful_1
2006-04-05 20:25:53 UTC
BMT STANDS FOR BACON MAYONNAISE AND TOMATOES SANDWHICH
2006-04-05 21:01:07 UTC
Bread, Meat and Tomato?

I don't know...do you know?