Question:
Where can we have Christmas Dinner on Christmas Day in the Ottawa Region (including Gatineau)?
Dianne B
2006-11-26 11:18:53 UTC
Where can we have Christmas Dinner on Christmas Day in the Ottawa Region (including Gatineau)?
Six answers:
2006-11-26 23:14:32 UTC
Good places to start:

http://www.restaurantthing.com/

http://www.ottawafoodies.com/

No idea what'll be open, though -- the Québec side tends to be better for that; ditto 'ethnic' restaurants. You might check out hotel restaurants, too.
Andrew H
2006-11-30 09:56:55 UTC
Try one of the bigger hotels. If you are after the "traditional" meal, the Westin or the Chateau Laurier have great, but pricey restaurants. I am sure the other hotels will have something too depending on your preference. You should look at booking early since they might fill up quick. At the Westin you used to be able to order a cooked turkey, potatoes, etc and pick it up to take home - we did it for 15 once - not sure if they still do that.
2016-03-29 13:51:13 UTC
Big dinner on Christmas day! presents on Christmas Eve!
DM
2006-11-28 18:05:32 UTC
Could you try Milestones on Sussex Drive or L'Oree De Bois In Chelsea??? These are both nice places to dine.
CLARABELLE
2006-11-26 13:47:26 UTC
dont know
ovidiu ioan