Question:
what are the best restauranst in ottawa?
jliang2003311
2006-03-28 06:26:40 UTC
what are the best restauranst in ottawa?
Three answers:
Armani
2006-03-28 06:32:47 UTC
The best restaurant in Ottawa is meditheo on Clarence St. The best Meditteranian food I have ever had. I make sure I go there everytime I'm in Ottawa.
ahddub316
2006-03-31 11:44:11 UTC
the best restauanst in ottawa is adas on bank street by araygle street
2006-04-01 21:21:56 UTC
sushi - kinki's, steak - luxe, tex mex - lonestar, mediteranean- meditheo, italian - johnny farina's, hamburgers - the works,