Question:
What restaurants are open in Ottawa, west end & rural west, Christmas day (2006)? Thank you very much.?
Gr8AuntCarolyn
2006-12-22 08:57:57 UTC
I'm really looking for a nice restaurant with easy access suitable for senior citizens.
Five answers:
2006-12-23 08:47:00 UTC
The only ones likely to be open seem to be ones in hotels, and ones in Québec.

"Nice hotel restaurant" in the west end pretty much means Perspectives in the Brookstreet Hotel. Not positive they're open, and can't tell you anything about access, but:

http://www.brookstreethotel.com/dining/dining_perspectives_restaurants.htm

Reviews:

http://www.restaurantthing.com/ShowRestaurant.aspx?id=647

http://www.ottawafoodies.com/vendor/1125

http://www.ottawaxpress.ca/food/food.aspx?iIDArticle=10398
Lulu
2006-12-22 13:44:02 UTC
I know for a fact that the Chateau Cartier on the Quebec side is open and has a brunch that day. Easy access for the wheelchairs or other. The restaurant is called Sam Sneads. I think Baton Rouge is open on Queen St. GOOD LUCK!!
Debra
2016-03-29 07:47:18 UTC
All the restaurants in Houston open on the Christmas Day
flowersongbird06
2006-12-23 13:30:17 UTC
The farther you go from downtown and the ethnic communities, the less chance anything will be open. Rural west? Forget about it.
Nemesis: Your worst nightmare
2006-12-22 13:17:38 UTC
Out here in south La. we have Jack in the box and they be open 24/7 everyday including holidays. What about Denny's or Waffle House?